Your replicated website fee is what you pay to keep your replicated website active for your customers to shop online with you. The order for the subscription is created and payment attempted on the 28th of every month (there are exceptions to this when the 28th falls on a weekend, but those are always noted on the calendar in your back office in resources).
When you need to update your payment method for your subscription, not only does the card need added to your payment methods, but it also needs updated on the subscription itself. Making a new payment method your default payment method does NOT change it on your subscription. This update must be done prior to the order for your website fee being created for the month in which the change is being made.
To change the payment method on your subscription for your replicated website fee, you will need to do the following:
- in your back office menu, click on Orders
- in the drop down menu, click on My Subscriptions
- click on the Edit Subscription box
- click Use Billing Method on the card that you are wanting to use for the subscription
- click Save Subscription
We do understand that there are occasional last minute issues and changes that may need to happen in regards to payment methods. Please note the following:
- If you receive an email stating that the payment was declined and you need to use a different method, you much contact home office (email is always best as the response time is faster) and let us know that you need to use a different method of payment. That method MUST be manually processed by Home Office and guidance will be given depending on your situation. Once the order has been created for the month, changing the payment method will not change it for the pending order.
- If you receive the second email that payment has been attempted and it was declined, your replicated website and the subscription will be cancelled and you will need to contact Home Office to have the missed fee manually processed as well as the $5 fee to reinstate the replicated website fee subscription.
- You must add the card you are wanting to use in the Payment Methods section in your back office. Home Office is not able to add a card for you. This is to protect you and your information.
Cancelling your replicated site:
You may cancel your site just please note that you will not be able to be searched on our site and customers will not be able to place their orders with you themselves.