How do I help my new recruit?
- The first step is just chat with them. Get to know them and build a relationship. Just as with your customers, you want your new team member to feel a part of your team.
- Direct them to the training page at elleetula.com – Training and then Click Get Started as this is corporate’s onboarding of videos that will answer a lot of questions.
- At the end of the training there are links to a mock party on Facebook they can join as well as additional training in a Facebook group that just helps with some tips about goals, relationships, and other fun tips. Also, in the BA Facebook group under units there are tips. We have a lot of information out there so spending time listening and reading through those things will be a huge help.
- On elleetula.com there is a section about knowing the products with videos to teach them about what we have. While there is not on inserts and lifestyles they can look around the shop and in time just helping their customers with what would make them a perfect planner will help them. On Facebook in Units there are insert usage ideas in the monthly “coffee chats”.
- Remind them that Policies and Procedures will answer questions as well.
- Another FAQ from new recruits is how to set up a Facebook party. As we state here on elleetula.com on the Parties page they will need to google this. There are a ton of articles and tips out there and with it ever changing we will leave that to the pros.
Leader Obligations– Your leadership responsibility to provide assistance and training extends to your “team” defined as those in your group who are not under another Leader. A Leader is also responsible to provide assistance and training to downline Leaders in his/her group. In addition to the responsibilities of a Sponsor, it is expected that Leaders provide regular team communications and opportunities to interact, including but not limited to: newsletters, Facebook groups, and regular team meetings/conference calls.